night which sucks....

not receive a sort message from you, even i send it over time, i hate it, so much...
seems i am not particular, i just can't think about it, what should i have to do to....

you, or this situation, between true or false...
i turn off the phone, and i will turn it on at 12 am, until i heal my pain because of Ur behavior... (perasaan dr kmarn keyboad gampang ngadat, ga di kantor ga di kos, grrrr)
and so, whatever u want to i just follow.... i can try to get enjoying my self without u if that is what u want to !!!
sometime, i feel u will gonna leave me slowly, u just can't tell me about it so u just keep silent in Ur word...
so, do i still meaning something for u? what i expect for is annoying...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is the best designer

Resensi Buku "Putusin Nggak, Ya?" - my style

among cockroaches, connections, and birthday....